Chadron High FBLA Chapter Goals
1. Increase membership to 59 total memebers.
2. Charter or reactivate a new chapter. (Alliance, Gering, Hershey)
3. Do 2 chapter newletters (one by September 1st and December 1st) distribute through school and community.
4. Achieve the Sweepstakes Award at the State Leadership Conference.
5. Obtain professional members by December 1st.
6. Find a local business or sponsor for a competitive event at the State Leadership Conference by December 1st.
7. Recruit executive team members including: Webmaster Social Media, Webmaster FBLA website, VP of community service, and VP of membership.
8. Speak to the 8th grade class in May about FBLA and joining as a freshman.
9. Complete 2 of 4 Chapter Projects (American Enterprise, Partnership with Business, Community Service, or Local Annual Business Report).
10. Utilize and promote social media including Twitter, Website, Instagram or others.
11. Obtain the Connect 2 Business Ribbon
12. Members must put in 6 hours of participation in chapter projects, attend 3 Monday night sessions for preparation and participate in one general account fundraiser to attend state.
13. Obtain the StepUp2Tech Ribbon.
14. Have 20% of membership obtain a level in the Business Achievement Awards (BAA).
15. One chapter fun event each quarter.
16. Attend the National Fall Leadership Conference in Omaha, NE.
As an organization and chapter, Chadron FBLA strives to help it's community improve itself in any way possible. From our annual chili feed to our various projects we conduct, such as March of Dimes, Pennies for Patients, and Feed Nebraska, see the ways we are making a positive impact in Chadron, and how we plan to expand our influence.
We are always looking for new members, no matter how many members we already have. Here, you will find all of our information for new members, including what FBLA is, how to join Chadron FBLA, when to pay your state and national dues and how much they cost, as well as the FBLA Creed, Code of Ethics, Goals and links to the state and national FBLA websites.
Have you ever wondered what makes FBLA chapters run, or the leadership involved in these chapters? Here, you can find information on Chadron FBLA's 2015-2016 Leadership Team, as well as the role they play in the well-being of our chapter. In addition, you can also view our two teacher sponsors who play a vital role in the continued success of Chadron FBLA.
Here, you can find all of the events we do throughout the year, as well as information about each event, such as the time of the event, and the location. Typical events are our lunch meetings, monday night work nights, community service events, the State Leadership Conference.
We want to hear from you! Click on the link below to be taken to our contact page. Here you can find our sponsors emails, our chapter email, and links to our various social media accounts. Please let us know your feedback!